OSHA confined space certification is designed to train both entrant and attendant in confined space operations. OSHA confined space certification training program is designed to fully comply with the U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA rule 29 CFR 1910.146.
Successful completion of this course will meet the requirements for practices and procedures to protect employees from the hazards of entry into Permit Required Confined Spaces. Your company’s Confined Space written policy can be incorporated into this session to provide your employees with specific compliance training. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from Able Safety.
OSHA Confined Space Certification Course Topics:
- General requirements of the OSHA standard
- Elements of a Permit Required Confined Space Program
- Entry Permit Systemand Entry Permit
- Lockout/Tagout Awareness
- Atmosphere testing and the use of monitoring equipment
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Equipment
- The basics of retrieval devices and fall protection equipment
- OSHA Training requirements
- Responsibilities of entry supervisors, entrants, attendants, and rescue teams